Wednesday 21 November 2007

hey this is a note to my group and the lecturers.

im sorry my attendance and communication has been poor. i am currently struggling with my finances as my student loan hasnt come yet and im having to suport my bills, rent and debts. i have no internet so emails havent reached me untill to day. ive finaly sorted out a job that will give me the hours i need. hoping you will still have me. i am sorry for that way ive done things and im going to be in every day from now on. if u want to contact me please use this number 07721712430 i havent received any voice mails or txts on my other number and i dont know why. Any how ill be glad to show you my work. mainly concept work. i was going to storyboard but the story has changed so much i would know where to start my fault. im in tomorrow hope to see you then.

many apolgies

Tim Day

No comments: